Sunday, May 13

Insomnia

So I went to bed.  Nothing happened.  When I got to a point I should’ve been asleep I was fleeing and searching for something.  Yes, the vivid dreams.  I was looking for something I don’t know what but I was in a haste to find it.  I had on a white dress and I was going from room to room, I guess at some point I got tired of looking and woke up.  As a side note, in my dreams I am rarely overweight, I am always thin and pale.  I often wonder what that is.  Boy am I drained!  I feel like I have been running in the sun at 100 mph with the sun beaming down on me.  I look at the clock and only 25 minutes had past since I fell asleep.  What a jip!  I have had a lot of anxiety last week because my eye doctor’s office called.
She decided to remind me that it had been a year since my surgery and it’s time to do a recheck and hopefully get the stitches out.  I’m at a point where I’m like leave me alone!  But I feel the pressure is heavy and I’ve been having the headaches again so it’s time to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment