Sunday, July 1

The Experiment

Ok so I will be doing an experiment over the next 59 days…  The experiment is doing the final portion before my transformation.  I will be making videos about the contents of the experiment.  What I will be doing is working a plan and sharing my thoughts on it.  It is a plan I made for myself because I have to have some accountability with my weight loss.  Some people don’t like scales, counting calories, working out or none of those things but expect maximum results for minimum effort.  I don’t understand that personally so to each its own.
               Why not share the contents publicly on YouTube?  Well I have shared every aspect of my journey publicly, but for the past 8 months I have not gotten the support that I was accustomed too.  I have been getting nothing but sneers and jeers and I don’t know why.  I also do not want much feedback on what I am doing at this time.  I will be working out in my sauna pants (not the top), and sleeping in a compression suit.  I did the sauna pants early in my journey and got away from it somehow.  I am taking this time to focus on myself.
At times when I share my true feelings people take it the wrong way then when they spew their venom they say well it’s a public forum so that is why I am sharing here where I feel I can share without bias or worrying about who I will offend.  So you are welcome to take the ride with me, let’s do it!

1 comment:

  1. i will be following and supporting you all the way.

    ReplyDelete