Sunday, May 6

No Energy

How do I feel today?  I feel as if I got zapped and all my energy is gone.  It’s cloudy outside and that may be the reason.  I need the sun to kiss my face, arms, or something.  I am very stiff so I may need to do some yoga.  It’s weird because my stamina is up there.  I just drank a green protein shake that I am waiting to kick in.  As I sit here with a million ideas going around in my head I just feel like I’m paralyzed.  Today is February 1st how time flies.  Most of my days seem to run together if it was not for a calendar I would not know what was going on.
I think I told someone I was going to join a jumping jack challenge.  The goal is 300 a day.  The overall number is what I think is paralyzing me, but I think if I just start jumping I will make some headway.  My weigh in is tomorrow where I see if I made my goal of losing 100lbs.  That is paralyzing me also.  That is why I don’t put a date to a goal as I get so anxious.  I should’ve just done as I been doing and just hopped on the scale as I do and if I do, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment